Friday, January 23, 2009
Why should the wedding ring be worn in the four finger
Postado por Ary D Dias às 1/23/2009 06:42:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- 2009 Quadrennial Roles and Missions Review (QRM) Report
- All Hands Manual 2009
- China - The Olympics countdown – broken promises
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
- Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
- DTM 09-009
- Economic Report of the President Economic Report of the President February 11, 2008
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- Iraq Study Group Report
- Landmine Casualty Data: Best Practices Guidebook
- National Strategy for Combating Terrorism
- NAVADMIN 006/09
- NAVADMIN 007/09
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 246/10
- USCG Posture Statement
- USCG Strategy
- Zionism Today is the Real Enemy of the Jews
Pictures from Santiago Trip
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (1607)
- VITA Retirement Credit
- A New Concept of BMW - GINA
- Combined Task Force 151 deters piracy.
- President to Meet with Senior Enlisted Advisors at...
- Headlines - DNU Flash - 1/29/2009
- Diplomatic Security Arrests a U.S. Postal Worker f...
- Robert Fisk’s World: When did we stop caring about...
- Army-issued Body Armor Safe, Effective, Official Says
- Navy Honors Civilian Journalist for Saving Marine'...
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle Test
- Combat Fitness
- 3rd MEF Humvees Get New Radios
- Army Scrutinizing Future Combat Systems Program, G...
- French Missile
- Obama Directs Military to Plan 'Responsible' Iraq ...
- Russia plans to transfer naval HQ to St Petersburg
- Sudan admits bombing raid on Darfur rebels
- Israel: High Court Rules for Arab Parties
- Why should the wedding ring be worn in the four f...
- James Madison
- Reserve Transition
- Bunker Buster
- Breaking News
- And The Dream come true.
- Robert Fisk: So, I asked the UN secretary general,...
- Disney, Army Resort Make Vacations More Affordable...
- Detainee Treatment Remains Key as Officials Weigh ...
- Guantanamo Solution Remains a Defense Department P...
- Obama: Continued Vigilance Critical in Protecting ...
- Defense Department, VA Host Suicide Prevention Con...
- Mullen Urges Emphasis on 'Soft Power' in Foreign P...
- Chairman Says He's Ready to Execute New President'...
- Yes We Can
- Holder Signals New Era at Justice Department, Vows...
- Psychological Health, Traumatic Brain Injury Outre...
- New Central Command Unit Makes It Tough to be a Pi...
- Marine Band to Provide Inaugural Pomp and Circumst...
- How to make a Goal. By Pelé.
- Milton Nascimento - Bailes da Vida Video
- Weapons Makers Using Jobs Pitch To Lobby for Their...
- German Navy hopes to benefit from investment in th...
- Israeli special forces take delivery of new Micro ...
- Buckle Up for "Click it or Ticket"
- Chu Stresses Change of Focus at Energy Department
- Clinton Sets Out New Direction for U.S. Foreign Po...
- NORAD 50th
- Beauty through times
- Buckle Up for ‘Click it or Die II
- At The War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick
- Great Moments in Naval Architecture
- Buckle Up for ‘Click it or Die
- The Black Hole - Video by The Masters
- Presidential handover prompts premature commission...
- Palestinian rocket teams step up attacks in defian...
- Great Moments in Navigation
- Navy Personnel Command - NAVADMIN 006 & 007/09
- Hamas 'on the defensive' in Gaza crisis
- Argentina plans MBT upgrade
- At National Constitution Center
- The Gaza Boomerang
- An Unnecessary War
- Security Council overwhelmingly calls for immediat...
- CNN - Agreement made on Gaza cease-fire resolution...
- A Moment in the Carrier Vessel Life
- Double Knockout
- The First Victim
- Israel’s righteous fury and its victims in Gaza
- Senate Democrats May Try To Seat Franken
- From George Washington to Barack Obama
- I'm Back!
- ▼ January (70)
Post a Comment