Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates announced today that the President has nominated Navy Rear Adm. Bruce E. MacDonald for appointment to the grade of vice admiral while serving as Judge Advocate General of the Navy, Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- 2009 Quadrennial Roles and Missions Review (QRM) Report
- All Hands Manual 2009
- China - The Olympics countdown – broken promises
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
- Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
- DTM 09-009
- Economic Report of the President Economic Report of the President February 11, 2008
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- Iraq Study Group Report
- Landmine Casualty Data: Best Practices Guidebook
- National Strategy for Combating Terrorism
- NAVADMIN 006/09
- NAVADMIN 007/09
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 246/10
- USCG Posture Statement
- USCG Strategy
- Zionism Today is the Real Enemy of the Jews
Pictures from Santiago Trip
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (1607)
- ► 2009 (2715)
- USS Forrestal (CVA 59) Is Remembered.
- Musical: 1776 - Is Anybody There?
- NAVY - DNU Flash - 7/30/2008
- New GI Bill Provides Increased Educational Benefits
- If Admiral Nelson were alive today.....
- Accident with a Sea-Harrier
- Kucinich Again Calls for Impeachment of Bush
- US Navy terminates DDG-1000 construction at two ve...
- I´m Back
- Two Weeks of R & R
- Commission Proposes Formal Role for Congress in Wa...
- Beijing Olympic Games of 1936
- Just another day at the Space Station
- DoD Standardizes Waiver Process
- DoS - Negotiations with Poland on Missile Defense
- Ukraine stands by demand for departure of Russia's...
- Rio in Color - Film 1930's
- For the Weekend
- Iran set to acquire S-300PTs from Belarus
- US warns Iran on threat to close oil strait
- Army-Navy Game
- DoD News - US Air Force
- Happy 4th of July
- DoD News - NAVY
- Louis Armstrong and Danny Kaye
- ▼ July (26)
Post a Comment