Headlines for Wednesday, December 14, 2011: Office of Naval Research Announces Basic Research Challenge Funding Recipients; USS Abraham Lincoln Receives Commander Naval Air Forces Battle Efficiency Award
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- 2009 Quadrennial Roles and Missions Review (QRM) Report
- All Hands Manual 2009
- China - The Olympics countdown – broken promises
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
- Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
- DTM 09-009
- Economic Report of the President Economic Report of the President February 11, 2008
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- Iraq Study Group Report
- Landmine Casualty Data: Best Practices Guidebook
- National Strategy for Combating Terrorism
- NAVADMIN 006/09
- NAVADMIN 007/09
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 219/11
- NAVADMIN 246/10
- USCG Posture Statement
- USCG Strategy
- Zionism Today is the Real Enemy of the Jews
Pictures from Santiago Trip
- NAVY Year in Review
- SECNAV Holiday Message
- CNO and MCPON Send Holiday Greetings to the Fleet
- Holiday Greetings From Downtown Baltimore
- Yokosuka Sailors Compete in Athletic Event
- FFSCs Provide Transition Services
- Headlines for Friday, December 23, 2011
- Army Submits Gravesite Study of Arlington National...
- Pretrial Wraps Up for Alleged Document Leaker
- Navy Continues Proud Tradition of Service
- For veterans battling the wounds of war, there's a...
- Sailors Visit Orphans in Japan
- SECNAV Visits Afghanistan
- Norfolk Space A Terminal Helps Sailors During the ...
- Headlines for Thursday, December 22, 2011
- 2011 MCPON Holiday Message
- Binding the Wounds of War - Veterans deal with inv...
- DoD's Senior NCO concerned over report of shocking...
- Army Charges Eight in Death of Fellow Soldier
- Pentagon Official Underscores Zero Tolerance Polic...
- Military Commissions Media Invitation Announced
- Unknown Service Member’s Remains Return to Hawaii
- Center for Information Dominance Fights with Compu...
- Guam Service Members Wrap Donated Gifts
- Headlines for Wednesday, December 21, 2011
- NASCAR Drivers visit Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Students Go Wassailing Aboard Navy Ships in Japan
- Therapy Dogs Help Patients at Walter Reed Military...
- Fleet and Family Service Centers Provide Transitio...
- Headlines for Tuesday, December 20, 2011
- Leon Panetta Holiday Message
- The Passing of National Defense Commission Chairma...
- New DoD Patient Safety Guide Draws Roadmap for Pat...
- Involuntarily Separated Sailors Can Use Commissary
- Norfolk Auto Skills Available During the Holidays
- Celebrities visit Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan
- Headlines for Monday, December 19, 2011
- U.S.-South Korean Consults Follow Kim’s Death
- North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died
- Dear Friends
- Last Convoy of American Troops Leaves Iraq, Markin...
- CNN Breaking News
- Centenial of Naval Aviation WrapUp
- Sailors Should be Wary of Holiday Stress
- Fleet and Family Support Centers Provide Financial...
- American and Japanese Bands Hold Holiday Concert i...
- Headlines for Friday, December 16, 2011
- 31st MEU Marines Endure Pepper Spray Training
- Secretary of Defense Visits Djibouti
- NSA Bahrain Hosts Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Headlines for Thursday, December 15, 2011
- CNO Holiday Message
- Fleet Activities Sasebo Emphasizes Importance of P...
- Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy Visits Camp...
- Guam Sailors Celebrate 19th Annual Christmas Festival
- Headlines for Wednesday, December 14, 2011
- Suicide Prevention
- USS George H. W. Bush Returns From Maiden Deployment
- Wreaths Across America Pays Tribute to Fallen Serv...
- Navy Personnel Command Offers Holiday Nutrition Tips
- Defense Disability Awards Ceremony Recognizes Disa...
- Harlem Globetrotters Visit Fleet Activities Sasebo
- Headlines for Tuesday, December 13, 2011
- Remarks for Istanbul Process Conference on Religio...
- USS Mustin Celebrates Centennial of Naval Aviation
- Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group Leaves Naval ...
- Navy Personnel Command Offers Stress Management Ti...
- Department of the Navy Holds Civilian Human Resour...
- Navy Munitions Command Ready to Respond at Any Time
- Headlines for Monday, December 12, 2011
- Can the Center Hold?
- Background Briefing on Biological and Toxin Weapon...
- ▼ December (73)
- ► 2010 (1607)
- ► 2009 (2715)
Post a Comment